10.27.2010

Difficulties is a good fortune

Daily Encouragement by Daisaku Ikeda

"Whether we regard difficulties in life as misfortunes or whether we view them as good fortune depends entirely on how much we have forged our inner determination. It all depends on our attitude or inner state of life. With a dauntless spirit, we can lead a cheerful and thoroughly enjoyable life. We can develop a "self" of such fortitude that we can look forward to life's trials and tribulations with a sense of profound elation and joy: "Come on obstacles! I've been expecting you! This is the chance that I've been waiting for!"


Yes, we must face every challenge as a Good Fortune in order to gain a BEST fortune! Thanks god I have lots of good fortunes right now. I know many BEST fortune are coming soon!! Haha. 
*shiock sendiri*
 I want to contribute to humanity with my great achievements and my inner strong determination =)
*cross fingers*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...