1.07.2012

Hokkaido











If I am going to Japan again, I will definitely go to Hokkaido! This is one of the few places I have never been in Japan!

Hakkaido is the second largest, northernmost and least developed of Japan's four main islands. Its weather is harsh in winder with lots of snowfall, below zero temperatures and fronzen sea, while in summer it doues not get as hot and humid as in other parts of Japan!

I am definitely interested to go during summer! The heavenly gorgeous lavender and sunflower garden amazed me! I am pretty sure my mum will fall in love with this secret garden too!!

Also, Sapporo (as the capital of the capital city of Hokkaido) offers many delicious food. Sapporo specialty food include ramen noodles, Jingisukan (grilled mutton), soup curry dishes, and lots more!

Faster brush up and refresh all my Japanese language in order to pay a visit to Hakkaido!

See you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...