11.23.2011

The Power of NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO!!!


Chanting "Nam Myoho Renge Kyo" is the key to unlock your Highest Potential.

The invocation of Nam Myoho Renge Kyo was established by Nichiren Daishonin on 28/4/1253. Having studied widely among all the Buddhist sutras, he had concluded that the Lotus Sutra contains the ultimate truth of Buddhism: that everyone has the potential to attain Buddhahood. Your Buddhahood exists within your life is the main source of this universal river to enlightenment. Another power of this Buddhism is to heal illness, change karma, and also help the world and environments we live in through leading happier lives!

If you are wondering why am I so cheerful or feeling so happy everyday, the secret behind it is chanting Nam Myoho Renge Kyo. However, I am lazy to chant starting from this semester. I felt tired and lack of energy recently. I couldn't understand what I have learned in my lectures, I felt blur in my tutorials, I can't answer questions well, I am lack of confidence, spirit and courage! Today, I got my tutorial script from my lecturer. I got D for my answer script. DONKEY! Crap, this is the worst grade ever!!! Again, I was being criticized for my language ability, understanding and critical thinking! I am Very emo :'( But after I get my result, I am shock to be the one of the highest mark in our class :O

A special thanks to RB who suddenly sing a happy song to me and my sister who suddenly call me from Singapore today! You guys have made my day, thank you! I wonder how my sister knew my feeling and she talked to me for nearly an hour! She shared with my the power of Nam Myoho Renge Kyo and how she got the best job, best husband and bought a house etc etc! Her friend's friend who was paralyse can walk normally after chanted for a few months! It was a miracle that can't be explain by medical evidence too! 

I do believe the power of chanting! I remember someone asked me a good question, how can you obtain all those scholarships to overseas with your standards? Yes, I am not a bright student nor an intelligent girl. This can be reflected from what I performed in my daily life. I am a super blur queen. I couldn't answer the simple questions or my answer is not accurate enough. Surprisingly, I am able to score in exam and obtained all those scholarships by chanting nam myoho renge kyo! I should have continue my chanting habit to develop my strong faith and release my potential in order to achieve my dreams! 

Recognizing everyone possesses the Buddhanature and also compassion for all mankind in theory sounds very fantastic until you try it. This is the Buddhism of Win-Win. Upon realizing that the true value of this Buddhism lies in determined actions I was able to uncover the most amazing long and difficult path I could ever chose to follow, that is chanting Nam Myoho Renge Kyo, for the rest of my life!

Besides thinking positively, a proper Buddhist practice, chanting, reading Buddhist principles and sharing is necessary to gain wisdom and achieve victory! If you do have any problems or difficulties, try to chant nam myoho renge kyo! Trust me, you will feel the impact and miracle effect of it!

I will continue my daily practice starting from today to release my great inner potential! I strongly believed that I will fulfill my dreams with my strong determination!


NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO!


13 comments:

  1. Remain your strong faith, good luck! Josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled upon this o.O Hello! I have been a member of the SGI since November 6th of this year. It's great to there's other members in this website! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to know details about this buddhism..how can i reach u? so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nam myoho works wonders

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is this a religion, can a christian chanting nam myoho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, even a Christiancan chant. Its not a religion.....this is a Buddhist philosophy.

      Delete
  6. What disturbs me about this practice is that we are asked to treat even those people kindly who have hurt, harmed, abused, tortured and exploited us. This way, we give them another chance to illtreat us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are told to treat everyone kindly not on the basis of hw they treat us but based on the belief that everyone has a buddha nature within them irrespective of the face they themselves can see it or not.But this but by chanting you also learn to become more wise and handle situations more wisely.Nobody ever says to allow urself to get abused because if you dont treat yourself properly nobody else will however there is no need of behaving badly with the other person.They are creating their own karma and we believe in cause and effect. So rather chant for their happiness and send them your daimuku. Thats the beauty of this practice and what sets it different from others. And believe me it works.

      Delete
  7. Thank you all i have been chanting for a year now had small victories but my major hurdle is yet on chanting chanting chanting with full n total faith with my division support

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...