10.01.2013

Investing in yourself!


"Two roads diverged in a wood, I took the one less traveled by"-Robert Frost's The Road Not Taken

It has been almost eight month since I completed my studies in University. While everyone is busy completing their pupillage before being called to the bar, I am still happily having my looooong holidays. Many people do not really understand why I am wasting my time for those "nonsense".

Many wonderful things happen when you initiate. I might be late to be called to the bar, but I want to be proud when I look back when I reach mid-20s in a few years time. All I want is to meet the best people I could meet at a point of time, tried everything that I wanted to try and done the best that I could have done. I have actually spending time to invest in myself in the holidays when I walked away to talk to local kiwi and trying to understand how their life was. Understanding the place is definitely more important than having photos to proof you have set foot there!

Warren Buffet believes that the best investment you can make is to invest in yourself. The more you learn, the more you earn. Find something that you like to do and you will never work a day in your life. Let's start investing in ourselves to figure out what is our true passion and interest.

October, the month of investment and transformation from inner to outer of myself. I will keep you updates about my transformation!

See you readers! 


3 comments:

  1. Nice post mei- mei! I like that poem too. Hope you enjoy your "less traveled path"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post mei- mei! I like that poem too. Hope you enjoy your "less traveled path"! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sinta, thanks for your compliements! How are you??

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...