11.20.2013

change for the better

Very often I have a lots to tell but somehow they have just left untold. Sometimes I am just being secretive to tell anything because I don't want to let many people know what's going on in my life. I like to keep things to only a small circle of people due to the possible danger in the new media. I don't feel like I could write truthfully on this blog for a long time, but I am trying to think a direction for this blog because I don't want to abandon my old good friend-my blog. 

My dearest readers might have some idea what is going on. I reckon most of the people thought I am going to JB but I have changed my mind two days before I commence my pupillage in JB. Things happened that is out of my control. Marilyn Monroe once said:
"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they are right. Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."
Psyched myself up with full of hope and spirits, waiting to start a new life, waiting to see what beckons. I am excited about pupillage, and yet apprehensive as usual. The work, stress, possibility of growing fat :p 

Everything is a vibration:-everything you see, everything you feel and everything you think. Things happened to match what you habitually think. If you are worried, you attract more things that are worrisome. If you are appreciative, you attract more things to appreciate. 

November has been an unpredictable month that is full of excitements. I have learnt how to give myself a second options. Most importantly to follow my heart. 

Keep believing Nam Myoho Renge Kyo 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...