8.28.2012

wanted.


MMU law juniors wanted.

I've a sudden thought of creating a buddy system! 

I am really grateful for some awesome seniors that have given me countless advice in my studies before. It's time to repay their greatness to "torture" some juniors hahaha! Maybe due to my inactivity in law school, I do not know much of my juniors in law school. I will start looking for some cute juniors to be my successor yay!

A buddy system is a form of family, where a senior (like me) act as guides for junior or new students. I think it is necessary to create an informal pastoral care system where juniors can seek advice for how to approach reading law, most importantly gossips about law lecturers, giving advice on what books are essential for studies, offering to help prepare examination, sharing my previous notes and tutorial answers, legal attachment, subjects selection, and sharing any problems without having access to lecturer whom may not be as friendly as me LMAO! *syiok sendiri* It will be great for the juniors and seniors to mix together by organising different social events for buddy families too!

Let's hope for the formation of my buddy family :D










4 comments:

  1. haha...mind to give me some advice regarding to legal attachment?Im so headache in choosing state for that.Not sure whether want to go KL or elsewhere,lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course! It's my pleasure! :) But when do you need to decide your LA placement?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,senior, it is a good and exciting idea for buddy system :) However, it is not good to give away tutorial answers because I think juniors should learn to think themselves, including learning from mistakes. When answers are given, the temptation is - be lazy and just copy (human nature). Well, as this suggestion may not be welcomed by other juniors who might want "free answers for tutorial", I have to be an anonymous junior here :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...