6.23.2011

Bon Voyage


Wow I can't believe that the big day is getting closer, I am gonna embark on my brand new journey soon! Although I haven't start packing my luggage yet!!


It is within my expectation that there will be many obstacles along the way. But there is also something that are out of my expectation. That makes me emo. Why am I being affected so easily, why am I crying so badly? I tell myself that I must be strong, confidence and full of wisdom to face any challenges! The most important thing to bare in mind is to "creating value" to share!

Dispose all my unhappiness and worries, I have made a deal with my comrades to share my successful experience after this semester.

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential. -Winston Churchill

Good luck! Best of lucks to me yes :D


p/s: yes I am so excited to catch up with gfss later! HAHA!

4 comments:

  1. Bon Voyage,
    I am waiting u back, I also frighting so badly now! share with u my favourite quotation.
    "What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve." - Napoleon Hill
    All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Meimei,

    Dun worry, be happy ^^
    When the God has led you to a way, He has prepared another door for you at the other end..everything gotta be alright.
    and friends are all along the way. Feel free to contact me!!!

    Go ahead with whatever you think it's right.
    Cheers!!

    i am your Charlie Angel, not Charlie's =P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...